The Need to Create

The Need to Create Lies Deep in our Soul...an art journal page with a feel for graffiti. As always, you can click on the image to see a larger view. The last step on this page was handwriting the words, how do you feel about adding your own hand writing in your work? Enjoy your weekend...

6 Leave a comment:

Sian said...

I think using your own handwriting at least some of the time is really important. I only have one little piece of my Dad's handwriting and I'm sorry I don't have more.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love this page - the texture and depths and layers are sooo cool. I use my own handwriting all the time on both my scrapbook layouts and my art journals.
Rinda

Lizzie said...

Some great texture and interest on this page! It's really colourful too. I like the quote you have used - and I agree with you!
I do use my own handwriting, especially for journalling stuff - I don't love my writing, but have got over being silly about it because I think your own writing is as important as your own drawing or painting etc! It's part of your character (even if it's a bit scruffy lol!)

Anonymous said...

You've always had nice handwriting mom! Oh and I see your putting use to that sewing machine you got for Mother's Day!!!

Capescrapper said...

That is so cool! And I feel it is so important to add your own handwriting to things! Some of my most prized possessions are things handwritten or drawn by my parents and grandparents!

Hope said...

I love everything about this page. I have looked at it over and over, which is easy to do because it is mine now. Thanks so much for this awesome page in my AJ.