Art Journal Class

I finished my first art journal through my online class at My Creative Classroom. It's been interesting taking an online course. I'm sure all of you have done this before, but it's a first for me. Easy, self-paced and I'm really enjoying it. This art journal is 5x7 and has 9 signatures, 3 pages each. So there are a total of 54 pages for me to play on. Basic techniques were used to create backgrounds and if I want to change any of them, well...that is what gesso is for. It is bound with a double running long stitch. I have one more journal to make in this class, using different techniques and binding method.

4 Leave a comment:

Sian said...

It looks beautiful :) Online classes are addictive!

Lizzie said...

Great little journal! I like that version of the long-stitch binding, with the slots cut into the spine. Very attractive! The pages inside are lovely - it's nice how you have some patterned and some plain. A good starting point, perhaps, for a day when you want some inspiration?

Maria Ontiveros said...

I agree - a very lovely book!
Rinda

Capescrapper said...

JULIE!!! THis is spectacular! Love the masking, I really need to dig my TH masks out and PLAY!!