Friends

There is a weekly tag challenge at Kard Krazy, and I thought I would join in. The theme this week is  Friend, I chose to interpret it as Friends. Red and yellow, two colors I rarely use, but how much fun.
And because I am a card maker, and always seem to need a usefulness for my projects,  I decided to make pocket card. The inside reads 'Don't Get Us Started'. It will be in the mail tomorrow to a good friend.
May we all have wonderful friends! Have a great week.

5 Leave a comment:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Julie, I love the pocket card idea, but I also adore your vintage party scene. So precious!

Janna said...

Great tag and card too!

Hellemor said...

That a fun and lovely tag. I love the image.

Scrumplescrunch said...

Yes I agree your Tag is so much fun. Wonderful
Smiles:)

Anonymous said...

How cool...Dawn