Tag Hangers

I have done the Tim Holtz 12 days of Christmas tags for the past couple of years and still had many squirreled away. If you look at my previous post, you will see how I was inspired to use some of these tags to turn them into small hangers for gifts.

The tags themselves were not all that wonderful, a practice of technique I would say. But rather than letting them collect dust, I thought it would be nice to make quick gifts. The bases are 3.75" x 6.50" and are made from bookboard.

Posted by PicasaSo, if you have a stash of tags, perhaps mount them in a clever way and put them to good use, then go join Tim as he continues with his 12 Tags this year.

4 Leave a comment:

Netty said...

oooh more beautiful hangers. Fabulous work. Annette x

Maria Ontiveros said...

Really nice! I turned my tags from year #1 into my advent calendar (made two of each), and the ones from last year went into a mini album about creating xmas traditions with the kids as they get older. Not sure what will happen with this years.
Rinda

Anonymous said...

I just love these!

Anonymous said...

You and Katrina both are so talented!! Beautiful!! Love ya!! See ya on Christmas Day!! Dawn xoxo