Happy Monday

Just a simple card share today. I don't seem to craft quite as much during the summer months, this lovely weather is keeping me outside. Michiganders have to enjoy the warmer months while they last. The stamps and paper are all Club Scrap. I hope you have an a*maz*ing week!

3 Leave a comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love that stamp soooo much! Best one in a while.
Rinda

Capescrapper said...

I definitely know what you mean Julie! I am outside as much as possible in this wonderful weather. I just need a nice rainy day to get back to creating. :)
Love your card and like Rinda said, love that cute little clover stamp!

Katrina Gelino said...

You're the best mom, it is beautiful! I have it sitting on my new shelves that I just finished painting. You always make me smile and melt a little inside when I receive your handmade treasures. xoxo