There's Going to be a House Party

There's going to be a House Party Blog Hop this weekend and you're invited! Maria at Gallo Organico offered several of us a challenge last month. We would create a house from materials that she so generously provided. On Saturday evening at midnight(EST) several of us are going to reveal our house creations and link our blogs for some rockin' house party fun! You'll see artists from all over the world creating these row houses. I'm sure there will be some fun give-away prizes along the way. I was involved in a row house swap earlier this year and these photos are the houses I created for that swap...but they are nothing like the one I made for this party.

5 Leave a comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a great heads-up!
Rinda

Katrina Gelino said...

Ooh I want to see! I love all your houses by the way..that tunnel one is really cool. I just can't pick a favorite though. Nice Work!

Amy said...

Ahh, you're an experienced house maker then? ;-) See you at the party!

Cheryl said...

Great houses and I can't wait to see what you all did.

Anonymous said...

Ohh I am getting so impatient... LOL... Unsure what time it is over there, but will keep checking back during my "day time"..