Art Journal Class

I've never taken an online course, but found myself quite interested in this one. As I'm involved in an on going art journal project, I thought that binding my signatures in this manner would be ideal. The course started this week at My Creative Classroom, and the first assignment was to make 27 pages to be incorporated into the journal. The adventure started yesterday and these pages are a sampling of my first efforts. We will use a variety of techniques to create the inner pages, which will then be bound into a book and serve as a canvas for our journals. It's a 4 weeks course, I'll let you know how it goes. Hope you're having a very creative week...

2 Leave a comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Wow - looks fabulous!!!
Rinda

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Those pages are simply stunning!!!