CPS 163

Card Positioning Systems offers a card sketch challenge each week. I decided to make an entry using this card. Paper is from Club Scrap (my favorite paper) and stamps are Club Scrap and Stampin' Up. I love the rust and turquoise combination. I've never used a card sketch before, but some of theirs are pretty inspirational. Thanks for looking.

6 Leave a comment:

dstandard said...

Beautiful card! Love your colors!

Capescrapper said...

Oh boy Julie, I am loving this! I wish there was more Fossils paper. I bought some when it was on sale and made a book out of some and may just have to make cards with the rest. GORGEOUS!

Maria Ontiveros said...

That's my all time favorite Club Scrap stamp!
Rinda

Linda Beeson said...

Beautiful! LOVE the shells and love your take on the CPS sketch.

Lea L. said...

This is very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Nice one, love the sea shells.