Scenic Stamping

I started into paper arts as a stamper, it's my first love. Since, I've gotten involved in many areas of paper arts as you can tell from my postings. Today, I got to spend some time just stamping...pure and simple. Scenic stamping is something that requires time and by the time you drag all of the stamps out it ends up looking like this. Using a wide variety of stamps, I am able to create 'scenes'. If you double-click on the image you can get a larger view. I made a few multiples of these and obviously they aren't colorized yet, but they will be and turned into cards...stay tuned. If you click here you will see another sample of some of my scenic cards.

2 Leave a comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Those are amazing! I have such trouble trying to get nice looking scenes.
Rinda

Anonymous said...

wow so seamless mom, these are wonderful. I imagine this can't be easy.