Military cards

I told myself at the beginning of the year that each quarter I would dedicate some time to making cards for our military personnel...all those young ladies and men that are sacrificing their time, and maybe their life for us. I started my first quarter project yesterday. I don't normally mass produce anything, so this is an undertaking for me. Beginning with a masterboard using stamps from Club Scrap has helped ease the way for this project. I have preserved the masterboard and am making copies to use on the cards. I've enlisted my faith fellowship group to help this year, although we haven't actually gotten together yet. The cards aren't fancy, but they all have a common theme, which is 'thank you'. I will write a brief note inside each card to help encourage them. My son actually served in Desert Storm, and my heart goes out to all the parents out there that have a son or daughter serving our country.

1 Leave a comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Beautiful and inspiring. Have you participated in Project Write Home?
Rinda