Row House #1

I'm involved in a Row House swap that involves 5 people sending me baggies of things they would like me to use to create their row house. We are not limited to just these supplies and can use whatever we have on hand, such as that watch crystal I used on the London frame. The houses shapes can range in sizes up to 10" tall. We create these pieces and then send them back to the owner. Swaps like these are always exciting, they stretch our creativity. For this house I altered many of the pieces using inks, paint, crackle compounds, etc. I'm not sure this is finished, what would you add?

4 Leave a comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Julie,
I love it!!! I'm so glad to see some spoilers. I think it looks pretty finished. I love the star, clock and framed detail. The only thing I might consider is some script paper or stamped script along the bottom to ground it? I don't know - I would love to get this house as it is, so you could definitely call it done.
Rinda

Anonymous said...

You're the bomb mom!

vintage wil said...

OH what a gorgeous house!!!!!

Felcy said...


Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Duplex Houses in Chennai