The Song Sings Itself

In summer, the song sings itself. An art journal page finished for a round robin I'm involved with on the Paper Arts Online forum. Using some of the same techniques used on my previous Shabby Chic post, I had all of the items still on my table, so I used them.

The stamps are from Tim Holtz and Rubber Stamp Avenue. You can always click on the image, if you would like to see it larger.

I hope you're enjoying your summer, if it's summer where you live. Our summers are so short here in Michigan, we have to take advantage of every single day.

3 Leave a comment:

Netty said...

This is beautiful Julie. You have a fabulous gallery, love it so much am going to follow you. Annette x

Maria Ontiveros said...

Beautiful! We're starting an altered book round robin soon, and I need to get my book made.
Rinda

Cheryl said...

That one is mine right Julie! LOL

Gorgeous!