Resist Technique
By Julie Shoemaker
A little resist technique using designer paper and ink. I'm thinking Valentine's Day cards for my girls...not a heart to be found.
Category:
Cards
1 Leave a comment
1 Leave a comment:
Maria Ontiveros
said...
Lovely!!! I especially like the second one.
Rinda
Saturday, 09 January, 2010
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Julie Shoemaker
Michigan, United States
I'm a wife, mother, grandmother and a full time Realtor, not in that particular order. To avoid the 'empty nest' syndrome several years ago, I started paper crafting. Thanks for stopping by my special place and for sharing in my folly.
View my complete profile
More Folly
Little Tag Hangers
I was inspired to make these little tag hangers from the Ranger blog. They are approximately 3.75" x 6.5" and the bases are made o...
Tag Hangers
I have done the Tim Holtz 12 days of Christmas tags for the past couple of years and still had many squirreled away. If you look at my previ...
A Flower or Two
Sometimes I just revert totally to being a child and want to get out my colors and play. I know Copic markers are all the rage and they are ...
Club Scrap Blog Hop
I've been a member of Club Scrap since 2006, and we're sharing the love today with a very special blog hop. If you're looking f...
Art Journal Round Robin
I've been involved in an Art Journal Round Robin with an online group for about 2 years now. This entry is my work in one of the other ...
Rudolph in the Moonlight
I have used this stamp from Inkadinkadoo, a few different ways and think he is always beautiful. This is a Technique Junkie technique, Over ...
Music Has No Age
I'm enjoying another Grungy Monday Challenge at StudioL3 this week using Tim Holtz/Ranger Colorwash Sprays . The only specific guidelin...
Box of Cards
Last night I made a boxed set of eight cards as a gift using one of my favorite Club Scrap kits and a variety of rubber stamps. One ink pad...
Watercolor Cards
I really can't believe it is December all ready and Christmas is just around the corner. I did finish up about 50 cards this year. Most ...
Distress Ink & Glossy Paper
It never occured to me to use Distress inks on glossy paper. Normally water based inks won't dry on glossy stock without embossing. Anyw...
Archive
►
2011
(42)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(123)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(8)
Boxed set of cards
Album in a Box
Box of Cards
A Simple Valentine
Chasing
Art Journal Round Robin
My Valentine
Resist Technique
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(6)
Labels
Altered art
(8)
ATC's
(3)
Boxes
(2)
Cards
(73)
Challenge
(1)
Christmas
(11)
Garden
(2)
Greece
(3)
Holtz technique
(7)
How To
(3)
Mixed Media
(50)
Paper Arts
(13)
Photos
(12)
Scrapbooking
(11)
Snow
(1)
Tags
(4)
Tutorial
(5)
Thank You For Stopping By
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Follow this Blog
1 Leave a comment:
Lovely!!! I especially like the second one.
Rinda
Post a Comment