Resist Technique
By Julie Shoemaker
A little resist technique using designer paper and ink. I'm thinking Valentine's Day cards for my girls...not a heart to be found.
Category:
Cards
1 Leave a comment
1 Leave a comment:
Maria Ontiveros
said...
Lovely!!! I especially like the second one.
Rinda
Saturday, 09 January, 2010
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Julie Shoemaker
Michigan, United States
I'm a wife, mother, grandmother and a full time Realtor, not in that particular order. To avoid the 'empty nest' syndrome several years ago, I started paper crafting. Thanks for stopping by my special place and for sharing in my folly.
View my complete profile
More Folly
Play Date Cafe Challenge #82
I love the color challenge at the Play Date Cafe this week. The inspiration photo (posted below) spoke 'vintage' to me. This is my ...
Altered Microscope Slide Mailer
I'm participating in a one for one altered project swap. We are altering microscope slide mailers. I actually made this microscope sli...
Club Scrap Blog Hop
I've been a member of Club Scrap since 2006, and we're sharing the love today with a very special blog hop. If you're looking f...
CPS 163
Card Positioning Systems offers a card sketch challenge each week. I decided to make an entry using this card. Paper is from Club Scrap (...
The Flower Girl
My oldest daughter was married in March, it was a beautiful wedding at a very old estate in Florida. My grand daughter was the flower girl o...
Easter Blessings
Easter came so quickly this year. Right on the tail of my daughter's wedding last week. I wasn't able to finish any Easter cards th...
Happy Mothers Day
I hope all of you that are mothers are able to enjoy your special day with your children. My mother has been gone over 10 years now, and the...
Compendium of Tulips
I never tire of using these tulip stamps from Club Scrap. I had started a project that looked totally different from these, but this is wher...
Summer
Linda at Studio L3 has started a new series of weekly challenges called Grungy Monday, based on Tim Holtz techniques. This is the first wee...
Collaborative Collage
In 2008, a group of online friends decided we would collectively work on a large collage piece. The piece would be a full size sheet of wate...
Archive
►
2011
(42)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(123)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(8)
Boxed set of cards
Album in a Box
Box of Cards
A Simple Valentine
Chasing
Art Journal Round Robin
My Valentine
Resist Technique
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(6)
Labels
Altered art
(8)
ATC's
(3)
Boxes
(2)
Cards
(73)
Challenge
(1)
Christmas
(11)
Garden
(2)
Greece
(3)
Holtz technique
(7)
How To
(3)
Mixed Media
(50)
Paper Arts
(13)
Photos
(12)
Scrapbooking
(11)
Snow
(1)
Tags
(4)
Tutorial
(5)
Thank You For Stopping By
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Follow this Blog
1 Leave a comment:
Lovely!!! I especially like the second one.
Rinda
Post a Comment