Chasing
By Julie Shoemaker
A little acrylic play and some stamping. I love the colors in this one.
Category:
Mixed Media
0 Leave a comment
0 Leave a comment:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Julie Shoemaker
Michigan, United States
I'm a wife, mother, grandmother and a full time Realtor, not in that particular order. To avoid the 'empty nest' syndrome several years ago, I started paper crafting. Thanks for stopping by my special place and for sharing in my folly.
View my complete profile
More Folly
Altered Microscope Slide Mailer
I'm participating in a one for one altered project swap. We are altering microscope slide mailers. I actually made this microscope sli...
The Flower Girl
My oldest daughter was married in March, it was a beautiful wedding at a very old estate in Florida. My grand daughter was the flower girl o...
Happy Mothers Day
I hope all of you that are mothers are able to enjoy your special day with your children. My mother has been gone over 10 years now, and the...
Compendium of Tulips
I never tire of using these tulip stamps from Club Scrap. I had started a project that looked totally different from these, but this is wher...
Altered Boxes
I had a friend visiting over the weekend and we managed to craft most of the weekend. We did a variety of projects, but today I'm going ...
Summer
Linda at Studio L3 has started a new series of weekly challenges called Grungy Monday, based on Tim Holtz techniques. This is the first wee...
Play Date Cafe Challenge #82
I love the color challenge at the Play Date Cafe this week. The inspiration photo (posted below) spoke 'vintage' to me. This is my ...
Shabby Chic
This week at Studio L3 , the challenge is complete a piece using another Tim Holtz technique, 'Shabby Chic' from his book 'Comp...
Club Scrap Blog Hop
I've been a member of Club Scrap since 2006, and we're sharing the love today with a very special blog hop. If you're looking f...
My Garden - Week 2
Thought I would give a little update on the garden. This is my first year for a square foot garden. As you can see the boxes are spaced ever...
Archive
►
2011
(42)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(123)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(8)
Boxed set of cards
Album in a Box
Box of Cards
A Simple Valentine
Chasing
Art Journal Round Robin
My Valentine
Resist Technique
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(6)
Labels
Altered art
(8)
ATC's
(3)
Boxes
(2)
Cards
(73)
Challenge
(1)
Christmas
(11)
Garden
(2)
Greece
(3)
Holtz technique
(7)
How To
(3)
Mixed Media
(50)
Paper Arts
(13)
Photos
(12)
Scrapbooking
(11)
Snow
(1)
Tags
(4)
Tutorial
(5)
Thank You For Stopping By
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Follow this Blog
0 Leave a comment:
Post a Comment