Christmas 2009
By Julie Shoemaker
Christmas cards...inspired by Sandy
Hulsart.
All stamps by Stampscapes.
Category:
Christmas
1 Leave a comment
1 Leave a comment:
Anonymous said...
Love these cards Mom, they keep getting better every year!
Thursday, 17 December, 2009
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Julie Shoemaker
Michigan, United States
I'm a wife, mother, grandmother and a full time Realtor, not in that particular order. To avoid the 'empty nest' syndrome several years ago, I started paper crafting. Thanks for stopping by my special place and for sharing in my folly.
View my complete profile
More Folly
Club Scrap Blog Hop
I've been a member of Club Scrap since 2006, and we're sharing the love today with a very special blog hop. If you're looking f...
Music Has No Age
I'm enjoying another Grungy Monday Challenge at StudioL3 this week using Tim Holtz/Ranger Colorwash Sprays . The only specific guidelin...
Easter Blessings
Easter came so quickly this year. Right on the tail of my daughter's wedding last week. I wasn't able to finish any Easter cards th...
Distress Ink & Glossy Paper
It never occured to me to use Distress inks on glossy paper. Normally water based inks won't dry on glossy stock without embossing. Anyw...
Play Date Cafe Challenge #82
I love the color challenge at the Play Date Cafe this week. The inspiration photo (posted below) spoke 'vintage' to me. This is my ...
Collaborative Collage
In 2008, a group of online friends decided we would collectively work on a large collage piece. The piece would be a full size sheet of wate...
Tag Hangers
I have done the Tim Holtz 12 days of Christmas tags for the past couple of years and still had many squirreled away. If you look at my previ...
Naxos, Greece
I've returned from 2 weeks in Greece. We spent 10 days on the island of Naxos and 4 days in Athens. We did change our itinerary once we ...
Cherish Freedom
Cherish Freedom ... this is dear to my heart. I believe we live in uncertain times and should never take our freedom for granted. This is ...
Little Tag Hangers
I was inspired to make these little tag hangers from the Ranger blog. They are approximately 3.75" x 6.5" and the bases are made o...
Archive
►
2011
(42)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(123)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(6)
▼
December
(6)
Christmas Tags
Altered Tin
Christmas Advent Box
Come Stroll in my Garden
First Snow
Christmas 2009
Labels
Altered art
(8)
ATC's
(3)
Boxes
(2)
Cards
(73)
Challenge
(1)
Christmas
(11)
Garden
(2)
Greece
(3)
Holtz technique
(7)
How To
(3)
Mixed Media
(50)
Paper Arts
(13)
Photos
(12)
Scrapbooking
(11)
Snow
(1)
Tags
(4)
Tutorial
(5)
Thank You For Stopping By
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Follow this Blog
1 Leave a comment:
Love these cards Mom, they keep getting better every year!
Post a Comment