Altered Tin
By Julie Shoemaker
A plain simple Altoids tin turned into an ornament for a swap I'm involved in. I love pic's of the babes...they're my favorite.
Category:
Altered art
,
Christmas
0 Leave a comment
0 Leave a comment:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Julie Shoemaker
Michigan, United States
I'm a wife, mother, grandmother and a full time Realtor, not in that particular order. To avoid the 'empty nest' syndrome several years ago, I started paper crafting. Thanks for stopping by my special place and for sharing in my folly.
View my complete profile
More Folly
Club Scrap Blog Hop
I've been a member of Club Scrap since 2006, and we're sharing the love today with a very special blog hop. If you're looking f...
Music Has No Age
I'm enjoying another Grungy Monday Challenge at StudioL3 this week using Tim Holtz/Ranger Colorwash Sprays . The only specific guidelin...
Naxos, Greece
I've returned from 2 weeks in Greece. We spent 10 days on the island of Naxos and 4 days in Athens. We did change our itinerary once we ...
Collaborative Collage
In 2008, a group of online friends decided we would collectively work on a large collage piece. The piece would be a full size sheet of wate...
Easter Blessings
Easter came so quickly this year. Right on the tail of my daughter's wedding last week. I wasn't able to finish any Easter cards th...
Hey Dad
Hey Dad, it's me Julie, your oldest daughter. I just wanted to take a moment to wish you a Happy Father's Day and tell you how much ...
Travel in Hydra
I'm leaving tomorrow for my trip to Greece. Thought I would show a few photos of the island Hydra. This is a non-motorized island, The ...
Play Date Cafe Challenge #82
I love the color challenge at the Play Date Cafe this week. The inspiration photo (posted below) spoke 'vintage' to me. This is my ...
Cherish Freedom
Cherish Freedom ... this is dear to my heart. I believe we live in uncertain times and should never take our freedom for granted. This is ...
Distress Ink & Glossy Paper
It never occured to me to use Distress inks on glossy paper. Normally water based inks won't dry on glossy stock without embossing. Anyw...
Archive
►
2011
(42)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(123)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(6)
▼
December
(6)
Christmas Tags
Altered Tin
Christmas Advent Box
Come Stroll in my Garden
First Snow
Christmas 2009
Labels
Altered art
(8)
ATC's
(3)
Boxes
(2)
Cards
(73)
Challenge
(1)
Christmas
(11)
Garden
(2)
Greece
(3)
Holtz technique
(7)
How To
(3)
Mixed Media
(50)
Paper Arts
(13)
Photos
(12)
Scrapbooking
(11)
Snow
(1)
Tags
(4)
Tutorial
(5)
Thank You For Stopping By
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Follow this Blog
0 Leave a comment:
Post a Comment