365 Days of Photos

So many people are keeping a daily photo journal  for a year. I've always thought that this was a major commitment, but a wonderful way to capture a year of your life. You take a photo every single day for a year. I decided I am going to try and do this, this year. We'll see how it goes. For those of you who have done this, do you print them and make an album? If so, in what type of format?

 I've been busy making cards the last week, as my stash is very low. I'm involved in a few monthly card swaps and a birthday card club, so this isn't good. I have a very difficult time doing cards assembly line style, I get bored way too easily. Lately, I've been trying to make 3 or 4 cards at a time of similar style to build my stash back up. For you cardmakers, how many do you execute at a time? I'm curious.

 A birthday card, "Here's a wish for happiness and many dreams come true, especially on your birthday, and all year through." The little girl is a stamp from Beeswax, colored with colored pencils and gamasol.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful and warm week. It's 10 degrees here in Michigan today.

3 Leave a comment:

Katrina Gelino said...

First of all..I have a hard time believing that your "stash" is getting low. Second of all..I truly love this card! I love the color combination, the stitching, everything..your work is growing by leaps and bounds.

Unknown said...

Lovin this one! A while back I was looking for a birthday card for a friend. I wanted a real ball busting card. I had zero luck finding what I was looking for. I told a group of friends about this problem one night while we were having a few drinks. We proceeded to get smashed and make up a bunch of greeting cards we found funny. I had been writing down the cards we made up and the next morning I read them. Much to my surprise the cards were still funny even when sober.

Anonymous said...

I love this card. Very beautiful. Dawn