Flowering Vine


The background for this card was created by using a stencil and water color crayons. I had seen similar type flowers on the web somewhere and tried to recreate them from memory. I cut a circle and just started playing around with folding them. I think these are wonderful fall colors, dark teal and a reddish brown.
What are some of your favorite fall color combination's?
We've had a hard frost on the ground here in Michigan the last two mornings. It's time to go out and clean out the flower beds, they look so sad. Winter is right around the corner.

2 Leave a comment:

Netty said...

I love the techniques you have used Julie and the flowering vine looks terrific. Enjoy the weekend.
Annette x

Katrina Gelino said...

I love this technique! Great colors too...this fall my favorite colors are tones of orange and yellows with greens.

On another note, be sure to take some fall pictures of your woods for us southerners that stay green all year!