Olivia

I'm not much of a scrapbooker, although I do scrap my darling granddaughter and make albums for her mom. After making 2 albums, I decided I needed my own album. My album will just be my favorite pictures of Olivia, not the daily life photos. Olivia turned 2 in October and this is one of her studio shots, my favorite. She had on a beautiful party dress, which you can't see. I wanted a very feminine layout for this picture. Using supplies from a 'Swirlydoos' kit, I came up with this. I think I'll keep it in this frame for a bit, till I get the next LO done and then stick it in an album. I don't normally embellish much, do you think it's too much?

2 Leave a comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Beautiful layout. Love the embellies. I don't think they'r too much, given the strength of the photograph and the fact that there's just one photo. By the way, I'm shocked that you don't scrapbook much. I thought you did.
Rinda

Anonymous said...

I think its perfect Mom, not too much.